Main Article Content
The challenge of the disciplinary development in the School of Nursing: We sought to guide the conceptual development in Nursing through the production and validation of knowledge appertaining to the discipline and of the professional practice substantiated on Human Care, via the development of three areas: formation of professors, students, and healthcare professionals; development of research in alliance with healthcare services to facilitate innovation in Nursing Care, and the implementation of Nursing Service Models based on Human Care.
How is the future perceived: Management of this project has led to understanding that the process of disciplinary reflection goes beyond a project and involves a more ambitious wager than a School Plan; i.e., it will have to become a Government Plan without overlooking that what is important is to challenge the discipline and that this implies a real impact on the care offered in health services by Nursing professionals.
- Mercedes Trentini, Lygia Paim, Martha Lucía Vásquez, Social responsibility of nursing in policies of health humanization , Colombia Medica: Vol. 42 No. 2 supl 1 (2011): Enfermería
- Luzmila Hernández, Martha Lucía Vásquez, Practices and beliefs about exclusive breastfeeding by women living in Commune 5 in Cali, Colombia , Colombia Medica: Vol. 41 No. 2 (2010)
- Luz Ángela Argote, Marta Lucía Vásquez, While coping with displacement despair: A healthy child/baby, the pregnant woman’s main yearning. , Colombia Medica: Vol. 38 No. 4 Supl 2 (2007): Enfermería
- María Clara Tovar, Luz Ángela Argote, Melva Patricia Ocampo, ITC in the School of Nursing at the Valle University: A transformative experience , Colombia Medica: Vol. 42 No. 2 supl 1 (2011): Enfermería
- Diana Lorena Fajardo, Sonia Yurany Gallego, Luz Ángela Argote, Noise levels in the «Hospital Universitario del Valle» newborn intensive care unit «Cirena», Cali, Colombia. , Colombia Medica: Vol. 38 No. 4 Supl 2 (2007): Enfermería
- Martha Lucía Vásquez, Editorial. , Colombia Medica: Vol. 36 No. 3 Supl 2 (2005)
- Consuelo Burbano, A present look of the symbols in nursing. , Colombia Medica: Vol. 38 No. 4 Supl 2 (2007): Enfermería
- Martha Lucía Vásquez, Editorial. , Colombia Medica: Vol. 38 No. 4 Supl 2 (2007): Enfermería
The copy rights of the articles published in Colombia Médica belong to the Universidad del Valle. The contents of the articles that appear in the Journal are exclusively the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Editorial Committee of the Journal. It is allowed to reproduce the material published in Colombia Médica without prior authorization for non-commercial use