Main Article Content
Objective: To know professor’s conceptions, feelings and practices, related to student’s integral formation.
Methods: The methodology applied for the analysis was the hermeneutic phenomenology; information was obtained through deep interviews, developed with 15 randomly selected professors, among the seven schools of the Health Faculty.
Results: The results revealed five great aspects: teaching initiation, the teachers´ role, conceptual aspects, factors that facilitate it and factors that difficult it, through which the professors describe what they think, feel and do in relation to the Integral Formation.
Conclusions: The conclusions allow to establish that in spite of the clarity of the institutional policies on integral formation and the coherence among them and the professors’ thoughts, feelings and actions, there are gaps over which it is required a joint action of all the actors, to accomplish a successful aim.
- Pedro Sarmiento, María Clara Tovar, The documentary analysis in the curriculum development: A challenge for the teachers. , Colombia Medica: Vol. 38 No. 4 Supl 2 (2007): Enfermería
- Pedro Sarmiento, Adriana Herrera, Agenesia de terceros molares en estudiantes de odontología de la Universidad del Valle entre 16 y 25 años. , Colombia Medica: Vol. 35 No. 3 Supl 1 (2004)
- Luz Ángela Argote, Consuelo Burbano, Claudia Santamaría, Martha Lucía Vásquez, Disciplinary development: the reason for being, sensing, thinking, and doing in nursing , Colombia Medica: Vol. 42 No. 2 supl 1 (2011): Enfermería
- María Clara Tovar, Pedro Sarmiento, Curricular Design, a shared responsibility. , Colombia Medica: Vol. 42 No. 4 (2011)
- Claudia Santamaría, María Oliva Sánchez, Student involvement and leadership: A commitment to active citizenship , Colombia Medica: Vol. 42 No. 2 supl 1 (2011): Enfermería
- Pedro Sarmiento, Gustavo Sinisterra, Osteoma cutis: a case report. , Colombia Medica: Vol. 39 No. 1 (2008)
- Ángela María Duque, Adriana María Herrera, Carlos Alfonso Mejía, Luz Ángela Mena, Yolanda Pérez, María Cristina Restrepo, Pedro Sarmiento, Judy Elena Villavicencio, Calidad de los programas académicos. , Colombia Medica: Vol. 32 No. 3 (2001)
The copy rights of the articles published in Colombia Médica belong to the Universidad del Valle. The contents of the articles that appear in the Journal are exclusively the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Editorial Committee of the Journal. It is allowed to reproduce the material published in Colombia Médica without prior authorization for non-commercial use